11 Performance Rugby
Teacher in Charge: Richie Folomu
- Develop an understanding of body structure and function in the performance of rugby.
- Introduce concepts involved in participation and performance in rugby.
- Investigate how health and well-being relate to and are influenced by rugby.
- Develop knowledge of movement, skills and technique in rugby.
- Develop and demonstrate self-management skills during fitness training and skill development practices.
- Demonstrate Interpersonal Skills through rugby activities.
Students apply to the Director of Rugby with a Pathway through the Year 9 and 10 Rugby Academy (10RU1).
Year 10 Physical Education (10PE1) MERIT for Social Responsibility. .
OR HoD approval
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
*11PFR* - Supplementary costs: Approx $45
This course is eligible for subject endorsement.
Total Credits Available: 20 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 20 credits.
Term: 4, Week: 2
Term: 2, Week: 10
Term: 1, Week: 8
Term: 1, Week: 10
Term: 4, Week: 1
Term: 1, Week: 11
Term: 3, Week: 7