13 Performance Physical Ed. 1
Teacher in Charge: Mr A. Scaife
Students will be involved in the following:
• Conduct a biomechanical analysis of a sporting skill of their choice
• Evaluate a performance improvement programme
• Devise strategies for a physical activity outcome
• Examine a current physical activity event, trend, or issue
• Demonstrate quality performance of a physical activity
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
13PF1 - Supplementary costs: Approx $40
Optional Surf Camp: Approx $190
At least 15 credits in Level 2 PE Performance (12PF1) and achieved or better in AS91328
OR HoD approval
Total Credits Available: 19 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 19 credits.
Term: 1, Week: 11
Term: 2, Week: 9
Term: 4, Week: 2
Term: 4, Week: 1
Term: 3, Week: 8
Approved subject for University Entrance
Number of credits that can be used for overall endorsement: 19
Only students engaged in learning and achievement derived from Te Marautanga o Aotearoa are eligible to be awarded these subjects as part of the requirement for 14 credits in each of three subjects.