Teacher in Charge: Andrew ScaifePrerequisites
Compulsory core subject
Students will develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes to make informed decisions and act in ways that contribute to their personal well-being and to the well-being of others.
Students will continue to develop through a wide range of physical activities:
- Interpersonal skills.
- Technical and tactical understanding of game play.
- Improve own skill performance.
- Develop self-management skills.
- Further develop water confidence.
- Further develop knowledge around physical health and well-being.
- Develop understanding of anatomy and biomechanics.
- Participate in a range of cultural games.